home about portfolio shop decorating services contact

Friday, August 3, 2012

Wine Bottle Lamps

I love pieces of furniture or any accessory that is unusual - something one does not come across every day. This is a great upcyling idea by John Meng. Have you seen these neat lamps?  They would be perfect for a bar, on a desk or really any space begging for a great conversation piece.

Wine Bottle Lamp Series

Wine Bottle Lamp Series  3

Wine Bottle Lamp Series  4


I love the various options with the design of a lamp using the wine bottles. I am also drawn to the warm glow of the ambient lighting.

Wine Bottle Lamp Series  5

Wine Bottle Lamp Series by John Meng 04 Wine Bottle Lamp Series by John Meng

Wine Bottle Lamp Series by John Meng 05 Wine Bottle Lamp Series by John Meng

Wine Bottle Lamp Series by John Meng 07 Wine Bottle Lamp Series by John Meng

Images via


I think my favorite lamp would probably be the horizontal one although I love the idea of having a bottle upside-down as well.

Which one is your favorite? Could you see yourself using one of these in your own home?


If you require any help with Interior Decorating please click on the tab at the top of my page marked 'Services' or click here for further details.


I would love for you to leave a comment. Thank you for stopping by; please do check back often.