Monday, August 1, 2011
I love decals. They allow an instant makeover to a room with the addition of color and interest. I recently came across a delightful safari decal on Etsy. I loved the effect of the decal with the particular color scheme chosen against a deeper color wall. I decided to create a nursery design board around the decal. I found some artwork which I thought to be perfect. I love how the colors pop (soothingly but with enough interest) against the Benjamin Moore historic color I picked. Again, I find this to be a warm, calm color. This is what I came up with.
Safari Nursery List:
1. Safari Jungle-Nursey decal via Etsy
4. Sky and Clouds Light Fixture from Lamps Plus
5. Lattice Curtain Panels from Land of Nod
7. Sophia Crib from PB Kids
8. Harper Nursery Bedding from PB Kids
9. Stripey Stripe Rug from Land of Nod
10. Storage console from PB Kids
11. Paper Cloud Vines Pillow from csn
12. Dream Rocker and Ottoman from PBKids
13. Banana Leaf Storage Bin from csn
14. Benjamin Moore – Sandy Hook Gray HC-108 (color accuracy affected by color settings on computer)
I would like your opinion on this design board. What do you think of the wall color? Is it something you might consider for a nursery?
Thank you for stopping by; please do check back often.