2. I would eat Top Ramen noodles for a month in order to save up for ___________! Or, I wouldn't eat Top Ramen for anything!
Hiking in the mountains. Something different (for him).
5. What do you wish you were more knowledgeable about?
6. Pretend one of your online blogging friends is coming to visit for the weekend, what one thing would you do to your home before she arrived?
Rule follower, definitely.
It is hard for me to say "no" to people sometimes.
9. What are your nicknames?
I don't have any.
Ange from The Blooming Hydrangea sent me these questions.
1. What are your favorite pizza toppings?
I enjoy a regular cheese pizza but we have recently discovered Pepe's Pizza (NY,CT) and they do a delicious roasted chicken pie.
2. If you could swap lives with someone for a day who would you choose and why?
I think currently I would like to spend a day in my 13-year-old's shoes in order to better understand Middle School cutlture. It is a transitional period and the kids are exposed to a social environment that is too mature for them at this age when they need to focus on excelling academically. Having said that, she would be too young to spend a day in my shoes.
3. Do you drink coffee?
On occasion, a cappuccino after dinner at a restaurant. I am a huge tea drinker largely because of where I have lived growing up as well as it being a cultural thing.
4. If you could vacation anywhere, where would you go?
I would like a relaxing beach vacation in an exotic sparsely populated location which is not too commercialized. I used to want to visit Mauritius growing up and the Maldives would be a close second. New Zealand is also on my list.
5.What was your favorite book as a child?
I would read a lot and loved mysteries of any kind; no one book springs to mind. Anything by Agatha Christie, Enid Blyton, Sherlock Holmes, Nancy Drew and the Hardy Boys series - before I was a teenager.
6. If you were a color crayon what color would you be?
7.Best thing of 2011?
I discovered blogging and after being shown the basic setup, taught myself a lot about it..still learning.
8. Are you an early bird or night owl?
I have always been a night owl and I get a lot done when the house is quiet but I could be much more of an early bird if I did not stay up so late.
9. Do you prefer a bath or a shower?
I prefer a shower. It is more efficient. A bath would be a luxury!
10. What is your favorite childhood memory?
A lot of roadtrips with my parents and 3 siblings. Whichever country we were in we would do some. In India we had the driver with us and the four of us squeezed into the back with my mother. In Nigeria, we travelled along the coast (with a view of an emerald-hued ocean) to Togo one summer, passing through Ghana. In the UK we did the most - Stonehenge, Cambridge, Oxford, Canterbury, The Lake District...North, South, East and West.
11. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be me!
Thank you, Pam and Ange, for tagging me. I got to share a little bit about myself today.