Friday, March 2, 2012

The Jewelry Is Going On - Sneak Peek

A couple of pairs of earrings on my jewelry organizer/display. It is all done and looks amazing. It has exactly what I needed for my jewelry at home.

In this sneak peek you can see how the link chain I chose from the hardware store, True Value, works perfectly for the earrings that do not have a fish hook post but instead have a straight post with plastic or metal clutch to hold them in place.

A couple of these were glued...

...around the edge of the frame.

These were spray painted...



They have been clipped on to the grid in no particular pattern.




But spaced out so that there is room for the jewelry to hang.





You can see where this is going. On Monday I will show you the finished piece.

Meanwhile....


I am working on the layout of my dining room stencil. View from the living room.



Other links to the jewelry organizer:
Progress On The Jewelry Organizer
Jewelry Organizer Update

Enjoy your weekend!
If you require any help with Interior Decorating please click on the tab at the top of my page marked 'Services' or click here for further details.

I would love for you to leave a comment. Thank you for stopping by; please do check back often.
Lisa

13 comments:

  1. Lisa, this is such an awesome idea, the chain is perfect for posts! I'm anxious to see it all glammed up with your beautiful jewels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see it Lisa! I really need to figure out my jewelry organization situation and this could be the answer. I feel like I'm putting off all of my projects until spring. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see both of these projects once they're complete. I know they're going to turn out great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking good Lisa! You are most certainly a busy girl these days...looking forward to seeing the fruits of all of your labors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you've been busy. Hope you're loving both projects and I can't wait to see the results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need one...what does it look like? I hate waiting....it's like a Friday cliff-hanger on a Soap. OK, I'll come back Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh the suspense is killing me! I am loving those dining room stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you have some fun projects in the works. Looking forward to seeing the results!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT PICS:)I really like your blog..so much nice inspiration.
    I wish you a lovely weekend.

    LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se
    (Sweden)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lisa your earrings in the first picture are wonderful no wonderful you want to display your jewelry. I can't wait to see the finished results! And now you're stenciling and I can't even get a door painted...ugh!

    Enjoy your weekend!
    XX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks like such a fun project, and how cool is it that the chain is from the hardware store. It looks amazing! Looking forward to seeing the finished product. Ps, love the earrings!:) Happy to be your newest follower! Katie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lisa, this project is such a great idea - very clever of you! I can't wait to see the finished product. Love your creativity xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Organizer is looking itself as a jewerly this tells how much u are found of these jewerly just loved the idea of the chains wish to see the final output ASAP.......eagerly waitingggg

    ReplyDelete