Thursday, June 23, 2011

Naturals at Ballard Designs

I love the look of woven elements in a space. Personally I think they add a layer of comfort, a relaxed feeling, and if you are looking to create a sense of informality these would certainly help. Ballard Designs has some incredible pieces and their latest catalog reminded me of that.

 Hyannis Rope Mirror
Hyannis Rope Mirror

I think this Spool Side Table is certain to be a conversation piece and it doubles as a storage item, too!
Spool Side Table

Baskets are a must-have in my book.
Suzanne Kasler : Set of 3 Woven Baskets
Suzanne Kasler: Set of 3 Woven Baskets

A fun doorstop or how about using it as a bookend!
Rope Knot Doorstop
Rope Knot Doorstop

And something different for an indoor or outdoor wall.
Seagrass Topiary Plaque
Seagrass Topiary Plaque

I absolutely love caning that looks like this!
Averill Daybed
Averill Daybed

A fresh new take on a classic urn lamp.
Addison Glass Table Lamp
Addison Glass Table Lamp

Dorchester Benches
Dorchester Bench

Do you like this element in a room? Tell me what you think.

Thank you for stopping by; please do check back often.
Lisa


5 comments:

  1. i love the spool side table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Lisa,

    Love the bench.

    You should see the mirror my friend Linda
    just did from Seaside Style.

    http://seasidestyle.blogspot.com/2011/06/diy-nautical-rope-mirror.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+SeasideStyle+%28Seaside+Style%29

    Enjoy.

    Best,

    Coastal Blue Ocean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, all of these are so fun, but I am loving the Addison lamp with that great shade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, These are all beautiful elements . love Ballard Designs. Thank you for stopping by my blog and the lovely compliment on my mirror. Welcome to the blogging world I hope you love it as much as I do! there are amazing women out here! I am now following you. Would love if you follow back. Have a great day.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the spool side table! Such a great idea!

    Love your blog! Thank you for you sweet comment on my guest post!~

    ReplyDelete