Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Candelabra from west elm

One of my favorite pieces which I enjoyed very much this season is the Manzanita Candelabra from west elm. I had purchased it about a year ago; it's branches have been stunning on my dining table and subsequently on the coffee table. 
 
 
 
 
I had used it on its own without candles for the entire year. I had not purchased the mini taper candles at the time and later I could not find the right-sized candles anywhere. I displayed it as a sculptural centerpiece, adding a form of nature to my coffee table vignette. Clearly, this is a very organic piece.
 
 
(Picture from earlier this year).
 
This past December, west elm brought the mini tapers back in for the holidays and I was finally able to display the piece with all its nine candles. The candles take the candelabra to a different level altogether. They add further dimension and more height.
 
 
The Manzanita Candelabra continues to be a conversation starter and is something that can be used all year long. Perhaps some day I will consider lighting the candles but for now I am enjoying everything as is.
 




Happy New Year to All! I wish You and Yours a Happy, Healthy 2013 and I thank you for your continued support!

 
Linking up to
 
 
If you require any help with Interior Decorating please click on the tab at the top of my page marked 'Services' or click here for further details.

I would love for you to leave a comment. Thank you for stopping by; please do check back often.
 
Please Note: I have not been compensated in any way by this company. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely mine and are based on my experience with the company and on my purchase of products.
 

17 comments:

  1. Oh boy, I love it! In your last post my eyes kept gravitating to it! What a beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty piece and please tell me you actually lite the candles? I bet lite up it looked amazing. I've missed visiting with you Lisa and gllad we're both back on the air.

    Wishing you and yours a joyous, healthy and very Happy New Year!

    XXX
    Debra~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember loving it when you bought it ~ so pretty and versatile! Wishing you all the best for 2013, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also remember seriously coveting it when you bought it! Still looks gorgeous! Happy New Year to you and yours Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you a ☆ :: * Happy-New-Year * :: ☆ From Japan.!! God bless you during 2013!
    Ryoma Sakamoto.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful piece, it looks lovely!!!! So unique and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its beautiful on your coffee table...hope you have a wonderful new year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That candelabra is really pretty. I'm always looking for pieces like that after the holidays to see if I can get for a steal. And thanks for including the link to those mini tapers. I had picked up a small candleabra a few months ago and it needs mini tapers but I still haven't bought them, so this is great. Happy New Year Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have not been to a West Elm in ages but now I need to go check out what kind of goodies they now have in their stores. Your candelabra is great with the candles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always loved that candelabra. Love that you use it year round. It looks so cute with the flowers. I wouldn't have thought of that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your coffee table! Where is that from??

    Corinne_cabral@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shop latest best quality leather tote bags for women, collection of all funky designer leather tote bags online at http://leather-tote-bags.webs.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! This blog looks exactly like my old one! It's on a totally different subject but it has pretty much the same page layout and design. Great choice of colors!

    My website: bmi calculator for women

    ReplyDelete
  14. Inspiring quest there. What happened after? Thanks!


    Look into my web blog ... Psn Code Generator

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello my loved 1 ! I like to say the fact that submit is awesome, nice published and emerge along with nearly all significant infos. I'd just similar to to appear alot morecertainly an improbable and helpful bit of specificsthat you shared this handy knowledge along with us. Please stay us around day similar to this. Thank you for sharing

    davia leather
    new game kids
    toko jaket kulit murah di garut
    jaket kulit asli domba
    jaket kulit jakarta
    jaket kulit
    abwaba
    permainan terbaru
    layali store
    permainan games memasak
    permainan memasak sara
    permainan games barbie
    toko jaket kulit
    tozca leather

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Transport Chairs

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete