home about portfolio shop decorating services contact

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

The Candelabra from west elm

One of my favorite pieces which I enjoyed very much this season is the Manzanita Candelabra from west elm. I had purchased it about a year ago; it's branches have been stunning on my dining table and subsequently on the coffee table. 
 
 
 
 
I had used it on its own without candles for the entire year. I had not purchased the mini taper candles at the time and later I could not find the right-sized candles anywhere. I displayed it as a sculptural centerpiece, adding a form of nature to my coffee table vignette. Clearly, this is a very organic piece.
 
 
(Picture from earlier this year).
 
This past December, west elm brought the mini tapers back in for the holidays and I was finally able to display the piece with all its nine candles. The candles take the candelabra to a different level altogether. They add further dimension and more height.
 
 
The Manzanita Candelabra continues to be a conversation starter and is something that can be used all year long. Perhaps some day I will consider lighting the candles but for now I am enjoying everything as is.
 




Happy New Year to All! I wish You and Yours a Happy, Healthy 2013 and I thank you for your continued support!

 
Linking up to
 
 
If you require any help with Interior Decorating please click on the tab at the top of my page marked 'Services' or click here for further details.

I would love for you to leave a comment. Thank you for stopping by; please do check back often.
 
Please Note: I have not been compensated in any way by this company. The views and opinions expressed in this post are solely mine and are based on my experience with the company and on my purchase of products.