Monday, August 15, 2011

Ask The Pro: Plant Shelf Decorating Dilemma on Megan Brooke Handmade

Today, I am contributing to a series called 'Ask the Pro' on Megan Brooke Handmade. Megan is a very creative blogger whose site I came across not too long ago. She works full-time in the music industry while also crafting fun and adorable paper products for her shop on Etsy.

I was excited to be a part of this new series and to be able to help a person with a decorating dilemma - how to decorate this plant shelf.

Do visit Megan Brooke Handmade today to read all about it and leave us your thoughts.

If you require any help with decorating you may click on the tab at the top of my page marked 'Services' or click here for further details.

Tomorrow I shall reveal my kids' canvas artwork. Do stop by!

I would love for you to leave a comment. Thank you for stopping by; please do check back often.
Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Wahoo! Thanks for the shout out :) Loved all your ideas!

    FYI for some reason the image of the shelf isn't showing up right on your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just checked your post and I loved all your fabulous ideas. I think you pretty much cover every possible solutions to decorate that space.

    Good post, well done Lisa.

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those were some great ideas Lisa! I remember when I lived in Florida and had plant shelves in the earlt ninties, they were all the rage. We stuck some faux greenery there and they were covered in dust in no time! I am glad I don't have to deal with that in my house today.

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Hope you come back soon.
    Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Going to check it out! I'm sure your ideas will be fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANK YOU LISA!!! I'm so psyched that this was featured! These ideas are absolutely amazing. Can't wait to get started :) I'm your newest follower, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm heading over. My plant shelves are definitely one of my top decorating dilemmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've attempted for that former 35 an extended time to eliminate and Retain OFF my stomach fat. I've
    attempted all the things from diet plan tablets, personal trainers, every single diet
    regime plan ever proposed, I at this time pay out
    on two health club memberships, at any given time,
    and also have not had the time for you to advantage
    from the benefits of both certainly one of them in above a twelve months.
    I have to say that only matter that aided me diet plan to lose weight for women hoping the ambiance,
    ease plus the availability to the amenities acquiring opened from five:
    00a.m till 10:00pm would encourage me to continue to be on course, attend
    some of the cardio lessons, aquatics courses, phase courses
    etc…

    Visit my web site how lose weight fast for teenagers

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is no trouble if you have a great juicer. USDA H-3 refers to a water-soluble lubricant
    like oil, machine parts must be in love again washed
    before use and remove emulsion;. This means that it becomes old looking or dirty and then you.


    My web page BJE200XL juicer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in
    fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently fast.

    Here is my web blog: http://mylali.net/

    ReplyDelete