Monday, June 6, 2011

Reflecting on Mirrored Furniture

Mirrors add glamor and sparkle to any space as well as visually expand a room (perfect for small spaces). The same applies to mirrored furniture.  I recently came across this amazing collection of these from Horchow.

Mirrored Buffet/Console
Buffet Console

Mirrored Coffee Table
Coffee Table

Mirrored Lingerie Chest
Lingerie Chest

Mirrored End Table
End Table

John-Richard Collection "Gatsby" Mirrored Chest
Gatsby Chest

"Carlita" Mirrored Console
Console

"Denison" Mirrored Bench
Bench

John-Richard Collection Mirrored Etagere
Etagere

Pillared Chair and Mirrored Desk
Desk

Take a look at these spaces where mirrored furniture pieces are so effective in adding interest.
Courtesy House Beautiful

Courtesy House Beautiful



via HGTV

DeLeon sitting room
via HGTV

Placement is important to ensure reflection of desireable images.


Thank you for stopping by; please do check back often.
Lisa



12 comments:

  1. I loved mirrored tables!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious to find out what blog system you have been utilizing? I'm experiencing
    some minor security problems with my latest site and I'd like to find something more secure. Do you have any recommendations?

    Also visit my web blog: ppe Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just curious if
    you get a lot of spam feedback? If so how do you reduce it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me insane so any help is very much appreciated.

    Here is my site - customised art Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure why but this website is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back
    later and see if the problem still exists.

    Look into my webpage - graphic Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. This piece of writing presents clear idea for the new viewers of blogging, that genuinely how to do blogging.


    Also visit my blog; building renovations johannesburg building renovations Johannesburg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I enjoy reading all of your article post. I like to write a little
    comment to support you.

    my page: click this site

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly when someone doesn't be aware of after that its up to other visitors that they will help, so here it occurs.

    My blog post; more info

    ReplyDelete
  8. Excellent post. I was checking continuously this weblog and I'm inspired! Very helpful info specially the ultimate phase :) I handle such information much. I used to be looking for this particular info for a long time. Thank you and good luck.

    Feel free to surf to my weblog: more info

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello to every one, the contents present at this web page are really amazing for people experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.



    my web site; click this site

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, I have just been searching for info about this topic for a while and yours is the
    best I have discovered so far. However, what in regards to the conclusion?
    Are you positive about the supply?

    my page - More information

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles
    or blog posts in this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site.
    Studying this information So i'm happy to exhibit that I've
    a very good uncanny feeling I found out exactly what
    I needed. I so much for sure will make sure to do not put
    out of your mind this website and give it a look regularly.


    Also visit my web-site; visit This site

    ReplyDelete
  12. Val why did you said in the past ? Dont you love them anymore ?

    ReplyDelete