home about portfolio shop decorating services contact

Friday, December 28, 2012

The living room this Christmas

I wanted to share some images of the living room from this Christmas. I had no time to put these up sooner.
 
The crib.
 
 
It sits on an ornate chest and I added some silver berry branches and a few flameless candles.
 
 
 
 
 
The Elf on the Shelf still makes an appearance in our house.
 
 
He moved every night.
 
 
Here is one appearance in the dining room.
 



 
Other glimpses.
 




This crystal dish was a great find at the Salvation Army thrift shop last month. It is perfect for m&ms.



 



To see more pictures of my mantle go here.

We shall enjoy these for a few more days.

I hope you all had a great holiday!


If you require any help with Interior Decorating please click on the tab at the top of my page marked 'Services' or click here for further details.

 
I would love for you to leave a comment. Thank you for stopping by; please do check back often.